Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are all hair brushes different?

(I don't blowdry my hair, i mean for hair that you let air dry and then brush.)





Anyways, i was looking through some cosmetic stores %26amp; beauty salons and some brushes are like $95 is it worth it to buy a brush like this? Are there any brushes out there that help prevent damage or actually improve the health of your hair?





(right now i use a a square paddle brush from a health store %26amp; i was thinking of getting a new one)Are all hair brushes different?
A cheap paddle brush is fine, don't buy one of those expensive brushes unless you are doing some crazy fancy sh-t with your hair. I have naturally thick hair that I never blow dry and while my hair was long enough to need a brush I always used the paddle brushes.Are all hair brushes different?
yes. some brushes are different, but paying 95 dollars for one brush is outrageous to me. (that is because things that beautician buy can come in bulk and supposed to be a little more stronger because it would have to endure more than just the average brush we would use) to be honst with you, sometimes I use wig brushes on my hair becasue the way the wig brush is made when i brush my hair it message my scalp and the bristles on the wig brush are different so hopefully it will minimize breakage at the ends......(that is just my theory though)...by the way my brush was only 3 bucks....lol
boar bristle brushes are really good

No comments:

Post a Comment