Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's the easiest way to remove the dirt that sticks to my hair brush?

....the one that sticks to the bristles.What's the easiest way to remove the dirt that sticks to my hair brush?
I sew my hairbrush into a pillow case and throw it into a 60 degree wash to kill all the germs. When it's clean, I use a comb to comb out all the hair and bits in it. I give it a rinse and leave to dry.





This method is not suitable for wooden handled brushes.What's the easiest way to remove the dirt that sticks to my hair brush?
Use a brush like a nail brush and detergent. Brush it well and allow to dry. Make sure that you rinse it well before you allow it to dry.
Put some hot water into the basin and soak your brush...squirt some shampoo on the bristles and scrub with a nail brush or similar, rinse...allow to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment