Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where can I buy a hair brush or coam other than at a salon?

I have lost mine and of need of a new one. Where should I go to buy one?Where can I buy a hair brush or coam other than at a salon?
You can buy them most anywhere........but the salon is always best.........yes they are higher priced, but much better for your hair........they are designed to be gentle on hair that may have problems.......such as thin, damaged, etc......they are usually made with superior materials that will not harm your natural hair or extensions.........cheapy ones usually tend to break your hair and cause static fly-aways..........good luck.......Where can I buy a hair brush or coam other than at a salon?
walmart


sallys beauty supply





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
You can get a new hair brush or comb almost anywhere. You can look at your local drugstore or walmart, target etc.
It depends where you are, I guess. I live in England and I can get them in shops like Boots and Superdrug, plus loads of pharmacies and drugstores :)
ULTA
What's a coam??


And you can buy them at any drug store, or at Walmart, Target, Kmart, etc.
Target or a beauty supply store...

No comments:

Post a Comment