Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I purchased Goat Hair brushes on Ebay and it smells really funny.?

I washed it twice already and it still smells. Should I be concerned about using it and toss it? I paid $20 for a set of 18 brushes.I purchased Goat Hair brushes on Ebay and it smells really funny.?
I purchased a set of purple goat hair brushes from Ebay as well and they smelled at first for me too. But after a week or so it was fine. I use them and I love them. The smell really isn't anything to be concerned about.I purchased Goat Hair brushes on Ebay and it smells really funny.?
thanks Danielle, I've actually washed it a couple more times and it seems to be less noticeable. Although, now I just think the brushes are crap and probably will give it to my daughter to use to paint. =)

Report Abuse



I have your answer I researched google, yahoo and alexa and found this


check it out http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4720/7copy2.jpg I will check and let you know
TRY WASHING THEM AGAIN ATLEAST ONCE WEEK WHICH WE SHOULD DO ANYWAYS IF YOU USE MAKEUP BRUSHES EVERYDAY. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANNA TRY TO GET RID OF THE ODOR TRY CLEANING THEM AFTER EVERY USE.


MAYBE THIS WILL WORK!
i have two goat hair brushes from mac and after i washed them they smelled funny but i still use them and i dont have a problem with them,
That's why you shouldn't buy knockoffs or brands that are not reputable. LMAO
ower! send it back or leave bad comments on the sellers site x x

No comments:

Post a Comment