Saturday, February 27, 2010

How many of you love to have your hair brushed to soothe you?

I find this amazing %26amp; yet people hardly mention it as a way of 'treating' a girl! I also love it, when I get yr emails - however, I haven't been getting texts from loved 1's lately and don't know what to do about that.How many of you love to have your hair brushed to soothe you?
First o all, LOVE the playing with her hair, and her playing with mine!!! Very sensual on both accounts.





Secondly, try sending them a text simply stating- 'where ya been- did you erase my contact information stranger?'How many of you love to have your hair brushed to soothe you?
I used to like it until one day the hands


were those of a terrified prisoner of war.


I've moved on to daily shaved baldness.
When I was little I used to play that trick on girls ... I would run the brush through their hair a few times, and then give it a really hard YANK. I would be long gone before the teacher came running ... hehe ...
Hiya A





not into having my hair brushed - guess that's a girl thing


Glad you're relaxing a bit.
i like when my mom smooths my hair back, it feels really nice=]


when someone brushes my hair it feels good too
I hate when people touch me...


The only way to get to my hair is to be a very VERY good hairdresser.






only by my boyfriend or someone I really reeely like...otherwise, don't like people touching my hair....too intimate
Hair brushing, emails, texts.......hang on - just trying to find the original question.
Hell no! What happens when it gets caught in a not and it feels like you're being tortured?
I don't have any
I hate people touching my hair,,,,
I love it very much, yes.
aw i loove tht :$:L

No comments:

Post a Comment