Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is my mason pearson hair brush safe for extensions?

I'm thinking of getting wavy human hair extensions, do I need an special brush for that or could I use my mason pearson?Is my mason pearson hair brush safe for extensions?
only one way to find outIs my mason pearson hair brush safe for extensions?
depends,


are you talking about the clip ins?





If you are talking bout brushing CLIP INS, when they aren't in your hair, then you can pretty much brush with anything


and i'd say certainly mason pearson coz that is a great brand.





If you mean semi permanent extensions then be very careful and delicate when using a brush as you might pull out the weft/microrings.
I think you need to use the new fat or phat finger hair brushes that have wide bristles, because it is like finger combing your hair. Which is less likely to tangle or annoy the hair. Boots if you live in the Uk have a good selection of brushes such as Denman, Kent.





hope this helps.
thats fine i would say but be sure not to brush too close to where the extentions attach

No comments:

Post a Comment