Sunday, February 28, 2010

What does getting your hair brushed or played with feel like to you?

The reason I ask is because ever since I can remember I have gone out of my way (including paying my kids and grandkids) to do my hair because it honestly is most wonderful feeling I have ever had. Sometimes I come close to falling asleep...lol I wish someone would make a hair salon just for that :)What does getting your hair brushed or played with feel like to you?
yeahh i totally know what you mean!!


its a nice calm but tickly feeling~its hard to explain...


i've come close to falling asleep when my mum brushed my hair for ages too!What does getting your hair brushed or played with feel like to you?
Ohh!


Me too!


Once my aunt was just brushing and then she would scrunch it in her hands ( because I have curly hair.) I almost fell asleep. :)


People go so softly on my hair because I have a lot of tangles and they think they will hurt me.


Oh, just thinking about it makes me tired :P
I love it!


It just kinda tickles and feels good! I WANT to fall asleep when people are doing it to me.





And it kinda feels like the person doing it for me loves me because in a way I feel like they're showing affection and care to me.
sexual :)





in a wierd way lol. it feels nice. the hair on the back of my neck stands up sometimes. its nice to have your hair brushed by someone else.
i like it, it calms me.

No comments:

Post a Comment