Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do i clean`my hair brushes?

I have 3 hair brushes with a lot of hair in it lol. Is there any method to cleaning them? like hot water and soap ?? I want to make sure i get all the hairs out of them! Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question





Thanks ladies xxHow do i clean`my hair brushes?
remove excess hair with a comb then wash them in shampoo soap or dish washing mild liquidHow do i clean`my hair brushes?
I used to have this same problem. I just had to buy new brushes and start taking care of them from then on. After each use, I would pull all the hair out and rinse them under hot water while rubbing through the bristles. You may be able to do this without buying new brushes. Just take out some time one day and sit and pull all the hair you can see in your brush then rinse with hot water. You can use a mild soap also and rub the bristles to make sure you get the oil out also. I hope this helps.
Pull the hair off with a comb and scissors for the tough ones. Disinfect it with just any ole spray cleaner. 409 oughta do the trick. Just rinse it in warm water and let it dry.
not a stupid question..i rub a comb inside the brushes to pull out as much hair as i can then soak in soap and water, use the comb again. make sure you rinse all the soap out!
Snip any tightly-woven hair with scissors and brush the hair out with a comb into the bin. Then wash your brushes in warm water and shampoo. Pat them dry by hitting them against a clean towel.
its not a silly question i just pull it out and shove it in the bin or use a comb either method works : )
clean the hair out and them soak them in barbisol
With a comb.
ya it is a stupid question

No comments:

Post a Comment