Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can I clean my hair brush?

I have a few hair brushes that are still in good condition, but they are dirty...I usually just go buy a new one, but am broke right now. What is a good way to get the dirty film and grease out of a hairbrush? Is there a way to minimize the way it picks up stuff?How can I clean my hair brush?
I just pull out the hair and wash them with my favorite shampoo. Sometimes I put some conditioner on them and rinse that out. It seems to help some with the static.How can I clean my hair brush?
First, clean the hair out of it with a comb, rake it back and forth. Then, take dishsoap and another hair-free dirty brush and scrub them together with hot water and dish soap. After that, rinse them, and dip them into alcohol. Rinse them again and let them dry. Hope this helps!
Soak it in water and remove the hair with a plastic fork, then put it in the dishwasher haha thats what my mom does and it works :]
Try raking a comb across the bristles to get the hair out, then maybe soak it in hot water with shampoo or soap - another way might be after you get the excess hair out to put it in the dishwasher on the top shelf and run it through. Also check out the website below.
pull the little spikes out.
I just pull the hair out with a comb and throw my brushes in the dishwasher with the dishes -- that hot water and strong detergent cleans them like new!
shampoo , soak in shampoo water, brush the hair out with another brush.
Pull out all of the hair and then wash the brush with soap and water and let it air dry. The site also gives other advice.





http://www.hairfinder.com/tips/cleanbrus鈥?/a>
u should get another comb and like should comb she hair out of the brush and soak your brush in warm (hott) water and let it sit for awhile
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment