Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Which brand sells the best quality hair brushes?

I'm looking for a good quality large rounded hair brush. I have bought like 5 conair styling hair brushes in the past year and the handles would always fall of or the bristles would fall out. I want a sturdy hair brush that will give me good results and last for a log time. Any sugestions?Which brand sells the best quality hair brushes?
Any from a professional salonWhich brand sells the best quality hair brushes?
RAINCRY Brushes is a complete line of brushes made for every hair type and are designed to produce beautiful blowdries, not to mention cutting your blowdrying time in hair with its patented Ceramic brush!!





Look at them at www.raincry,com

Report Abuse



Go to Sephora (pricey but amazing) or an upscale hair salon in your city.
I like chi,dannyco,regis
The wooden hair brushes last really long there just hard to find sometimes. I have had on for about 10 years now.
try using a natural brush......


they are really sturdy and cheap but also give great results....


hope i helped..... : )
it depends i have this hairbrush from CVS and it is the best one i have ever bought. so yoy just have to get lucky i guess
Isn't there a good L'Oreal brush out? and of what I've heard they aren't that expensive.
  • myspace pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment