Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vegans and vegetarians: what is your view of boar's bristle hair brushes and how do your fell about them?

I had a vegetarian cousin (now a meat eater) who probably would have avoided them. She made sure her shoes were leather-free. Now my vegetarian coworkers probably wouldn't care unless the boar was slaughtered in a cruel fashion. One of them wears a lot of leather. Go figure.Vegans and vegetarians: what is your view of boar's bristle hair brushes and how do your fell about them?
Vegans would not, but some vegetarians would.





I see some of the answers say that it is fine as long as you do not eat the hairbrush it is fine. This is not true of vegans, who will not use cosmetics tested on animals or wear wool, for them it is a lifestyle. Although some vegetarians who omit meat from their diet because of health concerns as opposed to animal cruelty have no problem using animal products.Vegans and vegetarians: what is your view of boar's bristle hair brushes and how do your fell about them?
Vegetarians for the most part use leather and stuff, but vegans definately would avoid them. I wouldn't use them tho.
Vegetarianism is a diet so hairbrushes don't apply. Vegans would not use it as it's a product derived from animals.
vegetarian and I don't care one way or the other. If I need a hairbrush, the only requirement that i have is that it's clean.


Oh yea, and I make sure that I do not eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment