Saturday, February 27, 2010

How often do you clean your hair brush?

What do you find is the best cleanser for brushes and combs?How often do you clean your hair brush?
I clean mine about every week, but I have extremely long hair and it gets the brush full pretty quickly. Shampoo works really well, especially on natural bristle brushes. I know a woman who puts plastic ones through the dishwasher.How often do you clean your hair brush?
I HAVE TO CLEAN MY HAIR BRUSH EVERYDAY BEFOR I USE IT THE OLD HAIR LIKE CREEPS ME OUT CAUSE I DONT NO WAT COULD HAVE BEEN IN IT OR SOMETHING YOU NO BUT I LIKE A CLEAN HAIR BRUSH LOL AND CLEAN FRO BRUSHES AND COMBS IF YOU BOWL THEM IN WATER THEN IT KILLS ALL OF THE GERMS AND IT IS COST FREE
in the salon we have to clean it after every use to not spread desease. the same should hold true for your brush at home!
Who the cleans their hairbrush? personnally i use a plastic comb. When I'm done I just throw it out and buy a new one. Or find one somewhere else.
Not enough- but a friend taught me you can throw it in the dish washer after removing the hair to get all the lint out of it to make it look and feel brandnew.
Well i do it when i wash me hair about about every week
I think it is recommeded to be cleaned at least once a week but i clean mine about every two to three days just because I can't stand to think about anything that got into it in my drawer.





Hope this helped!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment