Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to clean makeup and hair brush?

My little sisters friend used my makeup without my permission, and I need to know how to clean it, especially mascara. And she used my hair brush without permission which is disgusting. Can I just soak that in hot water or do I use something special for my brush?How to clean makeup and hair brush?
Your makeup brushes can be washed using a brush cleaner or baby shampoo/body wash. Just wet the brush, squirt some in your hand, and rub the brush in circles. Rinse, then let dry overnight. Mascara, you might as well toss the wand, because the water will cling to your brush and dilute your mascara. For your hair brush, use a comb to get all the hair out, soak in hot water, and let dry overnight.
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment