Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best hair brush type for long hair? what is the pro and con for using bore bristle or sinthetic?

I'm considering buying a high end brush. I want to both detangle my hair curl it under at the bottom and smoth it. would be open to sugestions of multiple brushes for differrent tasks.What is the best hair brush type for long hair? what is the pro and con for using bore bristle or sinthetic?
To detangle your hair, I would suggest a paddle brush. Paddle brushes won't smooth your hair, just like a smoothing brush won't detangle your hair. You can use a round boar bristle brush to get it to curl under.





Boar bristle brushes are made from a boar's hair, which means they are more gentle and don't damage your hair like a plastic or metal brush. Hair can't damage hair. They are also good at smoothing hair and distributing oil from your scalp to the rest of your hair. Look for a boar bristle brush with the bristles slightly stiff and tipped white. This denotes a quality brush. Using a brush like this will help smooth straight hair.





I hope this helps. :)What is the best hair brush type for long hair? what is the pro and con for using bore bristle or sinthetic?
if you are black, I can't help, if you have hair like a white person, I recommend a rounded plastic bristle brush.......they make really cheap stylers too.
100% NATURAL BRISTLE BRUSHES
I , personally, don't care for 'natural' brushes. Only because my hair is sooooo thick. Its length is to the middle of my back, and its curly and thick. I just bought a scunci brush, that seems to be working well. My favorite, that I had for about 12 years, was a Goody, precious metals, but I am happy with this one. Good luck, long hair needs special attention
A paddle brush without the harsh bristles
you need a pinewood round curling brush - it is made of heat resistant nylon and is perfect for detangling. the round shape also makes it great for those soft curls.
well it depends on your hair and ethnic preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment