Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do you like to have your hair brushed..and what sort of brushes are good to buy?

poll


hairbrush


or


combDo you like to have your hair brushed..and what sort of brushes are good to buy?
I love having my hair brushed--it's been forever since I've had anyone do that for me.Do you like to have your hair brushed..and what sort of brushes are good to buy?
It has to be someone pretty special before I can stand them touching my hair.





My favourite brush is a beautiful art neuvo sterling silver brush with natural bristles. It's from the beginning of the last century, a delightful thing, and very gently on my medication ravaged hair.





Poll: hairbrush.
I would melt in someones arms if I got pampered like that.... Having someone brush my hair or just run their fingers through my hair makes me melt to near nothingness!





I have thick hair. I like those thick bristled brushes. Im not sure what their called to be exact.... I think boar bristles? I like using that stlye brush than regular brushes because my hair gets so frizzy since its thick. The thicker brushes help keep my hair smooth
i brush my hair properly maybe twice a year.


yes, you read that correctly :)





i find a good run-through with my fingers or a headshake sorts my hair out fine. i also use a straightner which smoothes out any random parts out for me, so i guess thats why i dont brush my hair that often.





plus, over-brushing can actually do damage to your hair rather than good, so i say go caveman and throw that brush away!
I don't use either most of the time.


You're supposed to own both, a comb for when your hair is wet, and a brush for when it is dry. Because a brush is too strong for the wet hair and can damage the strands.


:)
i love to have that done to me. i fall in a deep sleep whn ever i have had this done. the feel of someone's hands playing with my hair makes me so calm. hairbrush is what i pick on your poll
Hair? What's hair? I have been sporting the Dr. Phil hair style for 25 years.





Just a quick stroke of the brush on the sides and back, and I'm ready to bounce.
hair brush (soft bristle brush) is better to start off with to minimise all tangles then afterwards for highest effect comb with a wide tooth comb and then with a narrow tooth comb


increases shinyness to the maximum.
Comb,,,








I'll comb or brush yours for you, strand by strand if need be,,,,





http://youtube.com/watch?v=XGAPXLYyzbg%26amp;f…
im allergic to brushes and housework
I don't really brush it too much... it's very short, so I don't really need to. Plus, when I brush it dry it goes all frizzy.


And hairbrush :)
Hairbrush





;)





x
get a paddle brush. they are fantastic, especially for getting through knots.
I love having my hair brushed and stroked. It sends me into an immediate, blissful coma
Mines short and wash and wear. I use a brush. Just enough to make it tame. LMAO
Nah...I just shaved it off. Those combs for ';nits'; that come with the RID package just don't do the job.
Yes with a brush but I prefer someone plays with it with their fingers.
I never brush my hair, it goes too frizzy.


I always use a comb........x
I just use a paint brush.
I brush/comb it right before it turns to dreads, no pretty boy here.
Kathy, will you brush my hair? lol
I use my toes...(pretty limber, for a guy, huh?)
I'd rather have him run his fingers through my hair.


Love, honey

No comments:

Post a Comment