Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does CHI make metal barrel hair brushes?

I bought a CHI round brush on the weekend and asked the girl if it was ceramic. She said it was but when I got it home, the barrel really looked and felt like metal to me. I've had ceramic brushes before from other companies that didn't seem at all like this one. If their ceramic brushes all look like metal, I won't bother taking it back but I'm wondering whether it might be a metal one that the company makes or a fake. Any ideas?Does CHI make metal barrel hair brushes?
...ceramic definatelyDoes CHI make metal barrel hair brushes?
Raincry makes a fantastic ceramic brush. It is unlike any other brush on the market today. The nylon mixed with boar bristles allow for a grip on the hair, as well as shine, and the ceramic helps to cut down drying time.





Check their wesbite out for it, plus video demonstrations





http://www.raincry.com go to e-stylist for video
  • myspace pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment