Sunday, February 28, 2010

A good hair brush for detangling and daily brushing?

Does anyone know of any really good brushes for detangling and daily brushing? I have fine long hair that tangles and breaks easily so I'm looking for a good brush that will help detangle my hair without pulling and breaking it.A good hair brush for detangling and daily brushing?
you really need a wide tooth comb. brush is too hard, on fine hair especially. when hair is wet it is more likely to stetch and break . start combing at the ends and detangle as you go up. for daily brushing a nice paddle brush would work. careful not to over brush or try to yank out tanglesA good hair brush for detangling and daily brushing?
used to have the same problem as you but then I discover





a wide tooth comb (:





I'm using it, and it's great (:





I found it somewhere in my house (it's actually my sis one)





but it's so good for my hair, so I took it=p





wee =p





http://www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/produc鈥?/a>





like that
There's some good choices here:





http://www.sephora.com/search/search_res鈥?/a>
i use a padle brush, but i have THICK hair lol





so for you, i would use a comb, or use a round brush... those help a lot for detangling thin hair... but be careful, dont hurt ur own head!! lol
you can get this conair brush, it has plastic teeth and they are sort of far aprt, i use it and its great!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment