Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Do You Get The Static Out Of Your Hair Brush?

when ever i use my hair brush it make static nosies and my hair is all staticie after that. how do i get rid of that?How Do You Get The Static Out Of Your Hair Brush?
Lightly spray it with hair spray.How Do You Get The Static Out Of Your Hair Brush?
1. Wet your brush


2. Use static guard


3. Get a new brush
Try Static Guard--just one little spray on your hairbrush. Also works great on synthetics that cling and stick to your skin.
put one of those static cloths on your brush.....my friend does it.
Spray it with leave in conditioner. Good for your hair as well as your brush. Don't use ';Static Guard';. Not good for your hair...
spray just alittle anti-static spray for fabric on it.or you can rub a dryer sheet on it.
youu should wash the brush and then put on gel or hairspray works for me =D GOOD LUCK


-Mz.Cherriez
You could probably try alittle hair spray, but they also have brushes that are Anti-Static. They have them at a Sallys Beauty supply store, maybe you want to check into that.
First off static is caused by a lack of moisture in the hair... try putting on a moisturizing product on like a frizz ease serum to hair.... it works for my hair.
Spray a little hair spray on it or static quard. That is what I do........Good luck
rub it with a used dryer sheet
Dryer Sheet! I also rub my hands on one and then through my hair when it gets staticy- keep one in my purse :)
Spray Static Guard in it and then bang the brush against something to get all of the excess off. It works.
Usually spraying a defrizzing solution to the brush helps, and it won't leave your hair too funky compared to directly spraying to dry hair.
Get another brush or brush your hair when it's wet. You could also use a comb.
wash it in the dishwasher

No comments:

Post a Comment