Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is there any way to clean the gunked-up bristles on a hair brush?

I have a bristly brush (not a metal bristles) and it's accumulated hair spray %26amp; gel on the edges. When I clean the brush of hair, some comes off, but only a little. Any tips on cleaning it. (I would hate to have to buy a new brush since it's in pretty good shape otherwise, and i hate spending 9 or 10 bucks on a brush!)Is there any way to clean the gunked-up bristles on a hair brush?
Every time I shampoo my hair I clean my brushes and combs. I use my shamoo and squeeze it over my brush bristles and use the comb to get the dirt and grease out.Is there any way to clean the gunked-up bristles on a hair brush?
wash with warm water
Shampoo...it works for your hair, doesn't it? Take it into the shower with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment