Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can I clean and sanitize my hair brush with alcohol?

Or Hydrogen Peroxide?





I don't really want to go out and buy sanitizers specifically for hair brushes.





Thanks in advance!Can I clean and sanitize my hair brush with alcohol?
Actually you can just use ammonia and water,just soak both in the sink.My mom did this for years.Just rinse it off real good after it's done soaking,it really works quite well,hope this is of some help.Can I clean and sanitize my hair brush with alcohol?
You can. Though hydrogen peroxide may discolor the materials. You can also use plain white vinegar. Whatever you choose, remove the loose hair from it first, and soak it over night. Rinse it in hot water the next morning. Yay, clean brush!
get all of the hair out of it and throw it in the washer,(with clothes) blow dry it with a blow dryer to kill the bacteria, clean brush

No comments:

Post a Comment