Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you ever use your hair brush as a microphone and dance around?

I sure do!


Poll: Pumpkin Pie or Apple pie?Do you ever use your hair brush as a microphone and dance around?
DUDE. Yes! But then my 6 year old sister went to a Hannah Montana party and brought back a microphone [fake sparkly!]


Now I use that


Secretly of course.





POLL:


I'll get thumps down for this, BUT


I hate pie.Do you ever use your hair brush as a microphone and dance around?
haha yes.


Sometimes when i'm in the mood to dance, i blast up the music and start dancing and singing with my microphone...but shhh don't tell anyone :] I think all of us secreatly do sometimes. In the shower I sometimes take my shampoo bottle haha...





Apple Pie X]
heck yes.


i also tend to use my tv remote. sometimes my flat iron (when its off!!). and i always use my blow dryer when i'm doing my hair haha.





anyone who said no is either lying or has no soul XD (haha jk. but seriously, who hasn't?)





apple pie.


because i'm american. and i don't like pumkins hahaha!
I just realized that I do that! haha !





Uhm, wanna know something weird? I've never had pumpkin or apple pie. Or any pie. Except a sample of chocolate pie I got from Costco's.





Why don't you send me virtual pies? Thanks!





*cyber hugs you* haha
I sometimes do that. It's fun to let your weirdness out for a while. I love being a weirdo. (not bad weirdo) The kind that does dance with a hairbrush. I like Apple pie, by the way. :)
i did but i smacked into the wall and my neighbor saw me xD





APPLE- sometimes i steal pie crust when no one is looking :]





pumpkin is too mushy for me, or i have bad taste :D
Rofl sometimes





or the other times i use the remote control xDD





My mom caught me dancing uggh i felt embarrased








With the pies im with sonny i never ate those O____O
Lol, I do the dancing around part!!! I should try using a hair brush as a microphone in my room tonight lol. It sounds fun!


Poll: Pumpkin Pie


Do you like Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie?
I used too alot. Now I use a real microphone.


Poll: Pumpkin pie in fall and Apple for the rest of the year.
No. I can honestly say that, that is one thing I never have and never will do.





Poll: Apple pie, you ?
ahah, yes i do (:





i'd have to say apple pie, but i love both; lmao%26lt;3
Um, yeah, all the time!





Apple.
ALL THE TIME!!!





Poll: Apple pie is BOMB
Yes!!


Pumpkin pie.
Who wants to know ?





Poll: neither

No comments:

Post a Comment