Saturday, February 27, 2010

What kind of hair brushes do ';Mohawks'; use?

A normal brush and a fine comb. You paste gel into your hair and them lean forward to get it all hanging down straight.


Then you get a friend ready with the iron and stand in a crouched over position while they iron dry the gel which then hardens and makes even long hair stand up. .....this is the secret to a good mohawk.


You thought that my avatar was just a random pic....oh no, that's your sister back in the 80's.Yeah I really did have a mohawk lol !!!


I could do a pretty good mosh pit dive too, back then...........





Moonrise ...when and where on earth did you loose your sense of humor girl, you are like an old woman before your time...... you dont have saliva??


Oh well then I guess you don't sweat or have flatulence either like us normal plebs...........lighten up!!!!!


Sorry guys but ';inverted people'; bring out the worst in me.


Blank ...blank.... and blankety blank....phew that feels better!What kind of hair brushes do ';Mohawks'; use?
they dont use any hairbrushes or even spray.


they stick their Mohawks with their saliva that they spread with their hands !


Mr Blank ,


Moonrise doesnt like to use her saliva that is spread on her hands .


she doesnt have saliva !


reeqha nashef = her saliva has dried !


that is why she doesnt have Mohawks .


also


her students would think she has lost her mind !What kind of hair brushes do ';Mohawks'; use?
A brush with pins.





@ Mr blank: I changed my hairdo. I have found a compromise, the feather gives the impression of a mohawk, but I can remove it any time. That is instead of shaving my head...lol. Clever is not it? Then do I deserve you telling me who you are?
i think any standard brush would do ...





http://www.jwodcatalog.com/imgLg/7920013鈥?/a>





http://payne-family.org/blog/wp-content/鈥?/a>
Whatever you use, my lovely Queen!


@ Mr Blank: I'm afraid, if I change my hairdo, my husband, will go out to work tomorrow and won't return home for lunch!


I also noticed Balsam has a beautiful new look!


Very nice indeed!
i guess a comb would work.. you would wash your hair then put your head upside down between your legs and use gel and comb the Mohawk straight down while the gel dried, so your Mohawk would stay in place :P
They dont brush :D


I swear I feel as if everyone is laughing at me :D ..I dont know why! :D


But the avatar looks funny :D
why lovely demon, moon raise and balsam still without mohawks ???
They don't use hair brushes


lool

No comments:

Post a Comment