Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does hair brush really makes a difference or all are the same?

I just bought a very expensive hair brush from a drug store and it says on it ';Styling and Therauptic brush';. ';Infused with JoJoba Oils'; to promote shine and reduce flakiness. This is my very first time trying out such an expensive product. My question is does it matter what type of hair brush I use for my scalp. Does hair brush can really make a difference.





thanksDoes hair brush really makes a difference or all are the same?
Trust me, a brush's bristle does make a difference. I have thick and very wavy to curly hair so I can't use those hard brushes with hard bristles but when my hair was straight when I was young I used a natural boar's hair brush that was stiff enough to go through my hair without pulling and breaking it. I don't quite understand how a brush or its bristles can be infused and if it was possible how long would it last before having to buy a new one?Does hair brush really makes a difference or all are the same?
Some brushes go with different hair (curly, thin etc.)


Some brushes reduce breaking and damage, but i dont think a hair brush can have to much oil in it
It matters in the sense of how thick, or thin your hair is. Is it oily or dry. Do you want to blow dry it straight, etc........ I have one from Sally's that I can't live without. The main reason for that is I am used to it and would feel awkward with any other brush. As far as price goes, it doesn't matter for brushes. Remember the cosmetics/hair care industry DO NOT have to back up or prove any ridiculous claims that they make.
it depends do u notice a difference?
yes a hair brush makes a difference
For the most part, no, but there are some exeptions I can think of.





The teeth (or bristles) can make a difference with texture. Also If you have thick hair you don't want one that will pull a lot and cause split ends.





When styling your hair you want to use different types of brushes... round for volume and curling, one with holes in the back to dry straight.
No any brand is fine, but a circular brush can make Ur hair puff up!
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment