Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am getting an american girl doll with wavy blond hair. On her hair do i use a hair pick or a hair brush?

I really dont know wich to use can somone help please.I am getting an american girl doll with wavy blond hair. On her hair do i use a hair pick or a hair brush?
I have had an American Girl for several years now, as has my sister. I got Kit, and she got Samantha. We both used wire brushes, and Kit's hair is just like when I got her. However, Samantha's hair has frizzed out and lost most of it's curl. They sell wire hair picks for dolls with wavy hair. If I were you, I would use the pick. Just pick through her hair lightly, then brush the top part, and her hair will stay good as new!I am getting an american girl doll with wavy blond hair. On her hair do i use a hair pick or a hair brush?
I would suggest the brush. Brush gently in small sections. You can buy the brush from AG, but I use the wig-wire brushes available at any WalMart/Drugstore.
you can buy hair brushes for your american girl doll... I have one, and thats the one I use

No comments:

Post a Comment