Saturday, February 27, 2010

What type of hair brush should you use if you have curly/wavy hair?

I need a hairbrush that won't brush away my curls and won't make my hair frizzy. I have long hair, and do not straighten my hair.What type of hair brush should you use if you have curly/wavy hair?
Ya use a comb. All the brush will do is frizz your hair. (Natruly curly hair)What type of hair brush should you use if you have curly/wavy hair?
Try a Mason Pearson hairbrush. They are a little pricy, but they leave your hair straight, silky, and smooth. Probably one of the best items to invest in. Trust me i have frizzy hair, and when i brush with it, it leaves my hair so nice! My friends ask me what straightener i use.
use a BIG tooth comb somewhat like this


http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4502959/j0337371_Full.jpg
You should never use a brush on wavy/curly hair as this will damage and break the hair. You should be using a comb. A wide tooth comb depending on how curly you are talking.
use a comb. i have curly hair too and i only comb it when its wet.
not a brush.


a comb :)
i would use a pick. its alot less harsh on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment