Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is it okay to have two hair brushes?

I have this wooden pin brush thats great for my hair and works well another is onsale online and I feel interested to get one so have one for my purse and for my house what do u think? plus want to get a wooden comb since it won't tear my hair?Is it okay to have two hair brushes?
Get a pick so you can pick out the tangles after you wash your hair. It works so well, I have been doing that for years! Its a great little trick to use! Yes, it is Ok to have more than one brush.Is it okay to have two hair brushes?
that is ludicrous. dont you know there a people in this world with no hairbrushes? how can you live with yourself by having more than one. So selfish. maybe you should donate the IFFHPOTW - Internation Foundation For Hairbrushless People of the World. They bring hairbrushes to those that dont have any.
No I think it should be a crime to have to hair brushes hahha. Nah it should be good to have 2 brushes a nice big one for when at home and a small one for emergency useage when out :)
You can never have too many brushes, combs, curling irons, hair gels, anti frizz serum, make-up, flat irons etc... Go buy it!!
lol ya its cool to have two hair brushes i think i have at least 12 different ones.


the wooden comb may not be a great idea try a wide toothed plastic comb it works way better than wooden.
no please don't get another brush....don't you see the way the economy is going and you are spending money on another brush...shame on you
you can have as many hair brushes as you want . :
|Why wouldn't it be okay?...It's not illegal or anything...
Is there some law that I'm unaware of that says you can't own more than one hairbrush??
Lol im confused...i have about 10 hairbrushes...some to take out...some for in the house...and some for even certain rooms in my house...hehe...so seriously dont worry about it...its kewl!
You can have as many hair brushes as you want! lol. Go for it!
you can have as many hair brushes as u would like
Yeah why wouldn't it be?





I have three! :D
i have like 5...


maybe more.
i would buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment