Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can I get rid of that disgusting hair buildup from around the prongs of my hair brush?

Wash it with shampoo,but if the build up is really bad use dish detergent and let the brush soak in the sink. If bristles are falling out,get a new brush. Damaged bristles can damage your hair.How can I get rid of that disgusting hair buildup from around the prongs of my hair brush?
i would try going out and buying a new brush :DHow can I get rid of that disgusting hair buildup from around the prongs of my hair brush?
wash it with shampoo and then comb out with small comb.
soak it in soap and water and use a nail brush to scrub it
get the hair out of it with a comb then wash it in warm soapy water
use a comb to pick it out, then wash the brush

No comments:

Post a Comment