Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I heard a bunch of like hair brushes falling and i am alone in the house. how is that possible?

I was alone. I thought it was my mom. i heard the toilet flush at 2 in the morning but no one was in the bathroom? what is going on in my house? Then a picture of my uncle us flew across the room and broke! It was scary! I had a lot of things like this. Please tell me what to do!I heard a bunch of like hair brushes falling and i am alone in the house. how is that possible?
ok the picture thing sounds pretty scary - if i didnt know any better i would say you have a ghost. the toilet flushing thingy - I have heard of this happening before and there was a rational explanation - for some reason you are loosing water from the tank and the float valve is triggered and the toilet flushed to refill the bowl. the other things sound creepy tho!I heard a bunch of like hair brushes falling and i am alone in the house. how is that possible?
Investigate.





Grab a bat. Go out and get some.
I went to your profile and saw that you played with a Ouija Board. Did you do this in the house you're living in now? And you told somebody about the Bloody Mary game...So evidently you're into paranormal things..or have been. So there's your answer.In other words....quit messing around with these things or telling others to. I read also that you had bad experiences with the Ouija Board. You can't do these things and not expect things like this to happen. I don't know what to tell you to do. I can only warn you that if you mess with the paranormal...you'll have trouble.
ur house is haunted!!
The toilet will sometimes flush itself because one of the little rubber gaskets in the back doesn't seal properly. If you've got a bunch of things piled up in the bathroom like hairbrushes, it's natural for them to settle due to gravity, and occasionally something will shift and a bunch of stuff will fall to the floor.





As for your uncle's picture flying across the room, I have no idea. If you saw it flying across the room by itself, I'd say the most likely explanation is poltergeists.





Otherwise, somebody's probably playing a prank on you.





If you really think there's a ghost, it's just trying to get your attention. Just tell it you know it's there, and you sympathize with it, but there's really not much you can do to help it. It will soon settle down and go away.
Is the sound of hair brushes falling really that distinctive? But anyway, a toilet flushing by itself is a common occurrence and can happen when the flapper starts getting old and warping a bit. Just replace the flapper.





About the picture -- did you see the picture lift off, fly across the room and crash to the floor? OR -- did you hear something fall, then turn around and see the picture frame on the floor? Often when someone says something ';flew across the room'; it's the latter. If so, I'd suggest it just fell. That's gravity for you, and there are natural reasons for something falling -- not hung very well, placed close to the edge, etc. When something falls from a height of 4 or 5 feet, it can bounce a distance across the floor depending on how and what it hit when it fell.





What do you do? Relax. Go investigating when something unexpected happens. You'll find your answers and be much more at ease.
If you think that someone is playing with you, try yawning. Since it's contagous, if some is there, they'll yawn too.
Sometimes when we are alone - sometimes some of the things that we wouldn't even think twice about become sinister and strange. There is no way any ghost can make its presence felt without your permission. You have absolutely nothing to fear - the protective spirits that surround you will not allow any harm to come to you. I had something similar happen and even though I was a bit spooked I walked into the room and called the ';ghost'; out. I could feel the evil presence and my hairs were standing on end. Just when I thought I would surely be struck down it I heard the pipes contracting inside the wall from the cold. Please don't be concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment